Fruitfulness Service // 07-02-2016
Speaker: Rev. Samuel. O. Olubiyo
Topic: Enforcing Your Heritage of Fruitfulness
Text: Exodus 23:25-26, Mark 5:25-34
A woman is here! God is blessing you with twins.
God is releasing someone a miracle job now.
God is touching your physical bodies today.
Every sickness in your body, every sickness in your body, every challenge in your life that has a spiritual root is destroyed now in Jesus name.
Everything that has been stealing your joy is reversed in Jesus name.
I see your reward coming speedily in Jesus name.
Look at me here! That bareness in your body is cursed now in Jesus name…
“You can’t use scientific solution or medical solution to solve a spiritual problem”. So many sicknesses in the bodies of people are spiritual challenges and needs spiritual attention Luke 13:11; that challenge is not a medical challenge, some have visited hospital many times and nothing happened. So, you need a spiritual solution to attack a spiritual challenge. Every sickness in your body, every sickness in your body, every challenge in your life that has a spiritual root is destroyed now in Jesus name. (Exodus 23:25-26) Serving God is a spiritual solution to destroy every spiritual challenge in your life, every believer has a spiritual heritage of fruitfulness. (Deuteronomy 7:14, Psalm 127:3). When you are a believer you have an heritage of fruitfulness according to Psalm 127:3; fruitfulness is your heritage and your reward. Leviticus 26:9; once you are born again every blessing of Abraham is your lot, sickness is a curse, bareness is a curse Galatians 3:13-14; “Look at me here! That bareness in your body is cursed now in Jesus name…!”
In this covenant or commission you are not permitted to be barren (Genesis 21:1-7). “Everything that has been stealing your joy is reversed in Jesus name“. Galatians 3:25. Every born again Christian should be fruitful, so there is no medical prove that should stop you. Every blessing in this kingdom is received by faith (Mark 9:23), your Faith activates the covenant of fruitfulness, which means it is your Faith that delivers your blessing Luke 1:25, Romans4:17-21. When you consider God’s promises and not that medical result, what God has promised and you know He is faithful to perform it. When your faith is alive, your body will receive strength to conceive and then reactivate. You must also understand that when you have faith, you need to act; action is every important Mark 2:5, James 2:17& 20; faith is activated and released by your actions. You most find out what you need to do, many Christians are waiting and wasting away. So, find out what you need to get your result 2Kings 4:5. Faith is taking certain steps to commit God to do what you cannot do for yourself.
What must I do?
Service Psalm 127:3, Exodus 23:25-26, Job 36:11, Hebrews 6:10; Everyone that truly serve is reworded with children, fruitfulness all round.
- Abraham served his way to fruitfulness Genesis 17:1 & 18:1.
- Ruth served way into fruitfulness
- Luke 1:5-13, Acts 10:34-35, Romans 12:1.
What does it means to serve God?
Serving the interest of God for His kingdom. That is serving the interest of God and interest of His kingdom.
What are the kinds of service available and their rewards?
- Spiritual service Galatians 6:7. Spiritual service is the most profitable service. 1Timothy 4:7-8. What is Spiritual service? Praying and Fasting for souls to be won into the kingdom Luke 2:36-38, Mark 5:1 to the end; you are fasting not for your needs but for the salvation of other souls, establishment of this souls in the kingdom of God. Galatians 4:19, Mark 16:15; Seal your commitment to God’s kingdom is not the same thing with your commitment to soul winning.
- Physical service: That is using your physical strength, everybody is expected to add value to God’s kingdom. “I see your reward coming speedily in Jesus name“
- Material service: 2Samuel 6:10-12, Luke 5:1-11, Mark 11:1-6 & 15:32-47; You serve God with your material possessions Psalm 3:9-10.
- You serve God financially: That is talking about financial service Luke 8:1-3, 1Samuel 2:30, Proverbs 3:9-10, Haggai 1, 1Chro 29:1-5; Which means every time you give, you are serving God!
What makes your service acceptable?
There are acceptable services and there are unacceptable services. When you get employed to an organization there are terms and conditions you have to follow Hebrews 12:25.
How do I render acceptable service?
a)You serve God heartily Colossians 3:23-24; It is your attitude that determines your altitude Ephesians 6:6-8, 1Samuel 16:
b) You serve Him continually Luke 22:28, Daniel 6:16-20; despite temptations and circumstance, continue to serve God, you refuse temptations, in kingdom service, there is no sabbatical leave, holiday or retirement, it is continually.
c) You serve Him consistently: You are consistent in your continual service. Luke 2:37
d) You serve selflessly 2 Samuel 24:25.
e) You serve joyfully Deuteronomy 28:27.
f) You serve faithfully 1Corinthians 42, Hebrews 11:6.
g) You serve expectantly.