SPEAKER: PASTOR SAMUEL. O. OLUBIYO
TITLE: IMPARTATION OF THE SPIRIT OF FAITH
“And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him. Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me. And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour. Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting”. (Matthew 17:16-21)
Faith is what you need for a change of level. Hebrew 11:6. Faith delivers answer. You need faith to access God’s blessing in your life. Matthew 9:29, Mark 11:24. The level of your blessing is commensurate to your level of faith. Hebrew 11:6.
The spirit of faith is a speaking spirit, therefore, when faith is at work, you will move. 2Corinthians 4:13. Mark 1:12. Until you plant your life like a mustard seed into God’s kingdom, you cannot get results or do exploits.
PROOFS OF DEDICATION
1. Addicted to God’s Word. Job 23:12, Matthew 4:4
2. Obeying God’s Word. John 2:5, Gen 12:1-4
3. Committed to your kingdom service. Matthew 6:33. Romans 12:11
4. Giving to God’s kingdom. Luke 6:38
5. Committed to soul winning. Roman 10:1
6. Addicted to God’s house. Psalms 122:1, Hebrew 12:22
7. Committed to live a life of purity Romans 12:1
HOW DO I RECEIVE THE IMPARTATION OF THE SPIRIT OF FAITH.
First what is Impartation?
Impartation is a platform or altar where the Spirit of God, the Grace of God is transferred. Romans 1:11.
YOU RECEIVE THIS IMPARTATION WHEN YOU:
1. Receive the person of the Carrier. Matthew 10:41
2. Believe in his ministry. 2Chronicles 20:20
3. Have a spiritual tie with your prophet. 2 Kings 2:4-6
4. Establish a fatherly tie.
5. Honour the prophet from your heart. Malachi 1:6
6. Serve their interest and that of the ministry.
7. Identify with them privately, publicly and unashamed.