GOOD MORNING HOLY SPIRIT // DATE 31-01-16
TOPIC: A VESSEL ONTO HONOUR
Characteristics of The Making of Vessel Onto Honour.
1. HOLINESS AS A LIFESTYLE:
2. A lifestyle of prayer: 1Thessalonians 3:9-10, Ephesian1:16, Mark1, Luke 3:21-23, Luke 5:15-16, Luke 6:12, Luke 9:8-29. A good and perfect good gift from God can only be secures and accessed on the altar of prayer. Luke1, Luke 18:1. A consecrated man creates time to pray daily.
WHAT TO PRAY FOR?
Fellowship and communicating with God
Praying for souls to be saved
Praying for explosive church growth
Praying for the souls to be abiding I our church
Praying for the fresh fire on the altar.
SUNDAY SERVICE // DATE 31-01-2016
TOPIC: COMMANDING MARITAL TURNAROUND
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 37:4, Ruth 1:4-10, Proverbs 10:24
What gives you access to this marital turnaround! Dedication…. Psalm 37:4.
Ruth was very dedicated. Therefore, dedication means you are living for God.
This means you are addicted to his kingdom, it also means to put God first in every areas of your life.
Dedication is the master key. Psalm 84:11, Psalm 34:10
It is your commitment to God that determines His commitment to you. Matthew 11:28+, Isaiah 58:14.
FIVE (5) MAJOR BLESSING RUTH ENJOYED OR THAT FOLLOWS HER.
- Divine guidance: Ruth 2, Psalm 37:23, Isaiah 48:17.
- Divine favour: Ruth was supernaturally favoured because of her dedication. Psalm 102: 13-14. Every release heavenly blessing is being provoked by your dedication. Exodus 3:21-23, Exodus 12:35-36, Psalm 5:12
- Divine provision
- Divine partner
- Divine seed: Ruth 4:22
HOW DO I DEMONSTRATE MY DEDICATION?
1. You Are A Committed Follower Of Christ. Ruth 1:14-18, John 12:24-26, Matthew 4:19. Every follower of Christ is made. 1Peter 2:21, Colossians 3:2, Galatians 2:20.
2. You Are Committed To Loving God Above Everything And Any One.
3. It Shows In Your Commitment To Kingdom Service. Matthew 6:33, John 12:24-26, Exodus 23:25-26. God does not bless the supervisor rather He blesses the servant. 4. It Shows In Your Commitment To Walking In The Fear Of God. Psalm 25:12-14, Proverbs 9:10, 1Peter 1:15-16.
5. You Are Committed To Loving Gods House. Psalm 112:11, Psalm 27:4.
6. You Are Committed To Kingdom Promotion. Acts 20.
7. You Are Committed To Soul Winning. Mark 15:15-20. This is what touches God’s heart.
You Will Get There In Jesus Name……..